For International orders, we require 80% deposit and the remaining 20% before delivery.
In order to import the goods, you will receive the Original documents necessary for US Customs, FDA clearance and for your records. Also, you will receive a copy of the Test Certificates for your product batches and for your records. These documents are used to provide prof of purchase and ownership of the goods. We will assist you in guiding you in ensuring that you do get established with the FDA. We will also assist you in guiding you in establishing an account with a Freight company.